Values-driven culture underpins strategy
Pernod Ricard's historical success and future ambitions are based on a set of core values that guide employees’ actions.
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a key part of Pernod Ricard’s management philosophy because of the decentralized nature of the Group. Managers are rewarded for their leadership, ability to embrace responsibility and take measured risks.
- Mutual Trust is essential in a business model where operational decision making takes place at an affiliate level. Each level of management empowers its direct reports, and employees in turn can trust their managers to support their initiatives and share responsibility.
- A Strong Sense of Ethics is prevalent at Pernod Ricard, as employees work in an ethical, transparent manner with each other and our stakeholders. Employees are expected to respect the environment and act as ambassadors for responsible drinking.
The final ingredient in the Pernod Ricard culture is our corporate signature, “Createurs de convivialite”.
- Every Pernod Ricard employee is expected and encouraged to innovate constantly with the aim of offering premium products to consumers and a convivial experience.
- Pernod Ricard seeks to bring people together and promote a sense of sharing and teamwork through authenticity, friendship and responsibility.